When you are dealing with complex civil cases of commercial, property or employment law the right advice is crucial
Civil litigation can be complicated and it is easy to get things wrong without the correct advice and proper arguments. There are many aspects of civil law in which it is helpful to have advice from a lawyer, particularly if your case may be dealt with in court.
Practicing out of central Auckland’s Southern Cross Chambers Andrew has particular experience as a lawyer in the areas of employment law including wrongful dismissal and property law working in both Auckland High Court and the appellate courts. He accepts instructions in matters relating to:
- Civil Litigation: including defamation and negligence
- Commercial Litigation: including trade competition and contractual issues
- Construction Law: including contract issues, issues arising from uncompleted projects and payment recovery
- Debt Recovery: including assistance for creditors looking to enforce payments
- Employment Law: including unfair dismissal
- Insolvency: including dealing with creditors
- Leaky (Watertight) Building Litigation: including recovering funds to fix properties
- Property Law: including disputes between neighbours and zoning issues
- Relationship Property Law: to determine fair division of property after a relationship breakdown
Andrew’s position as a highly sought after litigation advocate is a testament to his extensive qualifications, skilled judgment and courtroom presence.
If you require a property lawyer or employment lawyer with experience in a wide range of cases, contact Andrew to discuss how he may be able to assist you.