Andrew Swan is a member of Southern Cross Chambers.
The chambers are located at 59 High Street, in the heart of Auckland’s legal district.
Established in 1977, Southern Cross Chambers is one of the largest sets of Chambers in Auckland providing legal expertise for individuals and businesses.
Southern Cross Chambers has a distinguished record of achievements through its current and past members. A number of former members have been appointed as judges of the Supreme Court, Court of Appeal, High Court and District Courts.
- Southern Cross Chambers currently comprises of 14 full members and two junior Barristers.
- A leading Queens Counsel, Dr Rodney Harrison QC, is an Associate Member of Chambers.
- All Barristers at Southern Cross Chambers act independently, but have the advantages of:
- Collective expertise covering a broad range of legal practice areas.
- Excellent research resources, including an extensive library.
- Access to spacious, contemporary offices, board and meeting rooms
- A convenient location in Auckland’s CBD, close to the High Court, District Court, Employment Court and various tribunals.